Sunday, July 08, 2007

Another small piece of success?

I had entered two stories into BBC Radio Northants competition 'Write 07'. They actually published them both on the website

http://www.bbc.co.uk/northamptonshire/entertainment/film_and_arts/write_07/w07_adult_entries_index.shtml

The two entries are: 'Target Red 12:25' and 'A Crisp Morning'. As I tell everyone, the good news is they are published online. The bad news is - so are the 435 other entrants!

Anyway, Aile got a call on Friday from the Radio, could I come in to record my story. I know it's the latter one, as they originally posted it as Geraint Richards and that is who he asked for. He said he'd ring back, so we'll see. Problem then is if it's me reading, what do I do? My voice, a 'classic' Welsh accent or a flavour of the local Welsh accent which is very nasal. Well, let's see if he phones back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free 
hit counter free web counter Software and Free Game Downloads