Saturday, October 15, 2005

Galling

I was in hospital last week. My gall bladder flared up and I had 48 hours of being unable to settle. Apparently I have a beach of gall stones, although the GP says I could live with it if I cut down on fat. Which is funny, as they always talk to you like you're slurping pints of full fat milk with your fry-ups three times a day.
Anyway, no progression from the publishers although my friends have begun to help by feeding back on the storyline and i have managed some work on the sequel. this one is hard work, as the cameos are clowly coming into place. Near riot last chapter. It's funny how you start something, Sometimes you have a plan, but then have to watch as the story hijacks itself and plays out a few other scenarios on the way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free 
hit counter free web counter Software and Free Game Downloads