Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Yahoo Thoughts

Got the blog onto Yahoo, it's very easy! My wife thought I'm mad, but if I do manage to get something published it is a form of communication and publicity.

I'm miffed with Aile actually as I managed to sneak in a 'BRAWN' t-shirt, commemorating the stupendous Welsh win over France this year. She loved it so much, it went straight into her wardrobe. I should feel it is a compliment, Aile has already started shouting at the TV like me at these games. I think she particularly likes the wingers... We'll get her voting Plaid Cymru yet!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 22, 2005 5:00:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Retaliate by stealing her lingerie!

 
At Thursday, June 23, 2005 6:32:00 am, Blogger Geraint said...

From your experience, does this work?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free 
hit counter free web counter Software and Free Game Downloads