Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Hello world!

Up to now, this blog has been a best kept secret. It appeared to be only read by me and my mate Rod Duncan (author of the 3 Leicester 'riot' novels; Backlash, Breakbeat and Burnout. All good bookshops - that's the last free advertising Rod matey!)
Today I had 14 hits from as far afield as India, Switzerland (home of the best Estonian girl band there is...), Phillipines, and 7 from the USA (not from my family either!). Hello guys, thanks for checking it out. Hope you enjoyed the ramblings and you really did make my day.
Oh yeah, you never know, one day I might have a book to tout!!!

I will post my synopsis in a week or so, the blurb one (ie what you get on the back of books) so if anyone drops by, they know what I'm up to!

wishing you all luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free 
hit counter free web counter Software and Free Game Downloads