Monday, August 06, 2007

More work

I've been busy, but with things around the house. Finished a few more short stories, but not much else. May skip Writers club - nothing to show for the second week!
The house has taken up so much of my time, so much for time to relax! I destoned 166 small yellow plums tonight for freezing. We'll be in plums and berries for a month.

I have heard mnothing from the publishers. I have heard from the film company, who want to dramatise the Frongoch Italians story. In fact Meic from the group popped over for coffee. We described each others' projects and came to agree that we weren't in direct competition. They are planning a Welsh language TV movie, they've done a lot of digging in places I haven't (if you pardon the pun). In contrast, I've done digging where they haven't thought - one of the benefits of running a full saga, is I've studied long and hard of the background goings on and I hope I helped him there and a few tips on surviving reams of Victorian newspapers!
I hope I'm right, they may well obtain some info i don't have and though it may assist my novel, I want to know the full story! i also want to assist in any way I can, as it will help me, my development and one may complement the other.

We'll see, eh!

A few Estonian stories coming up and restarting Daffydd's tale, now I've done some digging in Talybont

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free 
hit counter free web counter Software and Free Game Downloads