Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Comments

Some people who are not bloggers tell me that they have tried to comment but weren't allowed to. I have made sure that the settings allow anyone in the universe to pass comment. I have tried it myself, by posting a comment without logging in and it works on my home PC.
My ideas on this if you are not a blogger are: - make your comment and click the anonymous option - but do add your name to the comment if you do that, because it's nice to know who you are!
If this still doesn't work and you are trying to do this from an office, it may be that the company firewall might be stopping you. If it doesn't work and you're doing it from home - I haven't got a clue, sorry!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 30, 2005 4:27:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It worked!

 
At Wednesday, March 30, 2005 4:29:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

talerdigg????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free 
hit counter free web counter Software and Free Game Downloads