Wednesday, April 06, 2005

A Novel update

Synopses now written and a frame of a begging letter for agents in the bag also. A very kind friend pointed out that the Welsh Books Council offer a free Manuscript reading service, so the novel has gone to them. They are based in Aberystwyth, which helps a lot - my home town and an excuse to see the folks! I shall await their appraisal with interest and a large degree of trepidation!
My current thought is I should start writing again. i would dearly love to carry on Book 2 of Owain Lloyd and the Cardiganshire lead mine, but if I am looking to be published, I should really wait until book 1 is taken before carrying on with a sequel? I do have a germ of an idea for a north wales quarry as mentioned before, so may well start planning that. Dilemma city.
Anyway, progress but very slow, partly due to my reticence of challenging the market with my product! Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free 
hit counter free web counter Software and Free Game Downloads