Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Sleep

Whatever that is. Although it has eased down to roughly 6 hours nights with only one interruption. On a good day. I am hoping that everyone is slowly getting back their energy. Gareth certainly smiles a lot now and it's not just wind!
Big day approaches for Evelin, she starts her secondary school in 2 weeks.
Aile wants to start badminton again - it's all go!
The writing progresses at a snails pace. I have finished the first chapter of book 3 - in case I want to go down that route. The publishing companies are as quiet as usual. It's not like any other business, where you can phone up and push politely, that is more likely to get a bums rush response. But I still feel as if I am in the desert chasing mirages.
Near Daventry? My writer friends : Sally Spedding, Rod Duncan, Clare Littleford are holding a reading on Nov 9th. They have a show where the story is divided into three. Each provide their own part of the tale. It's really thought provoking and Sally's tale normally has the habit of sending shivers down my spine! Highly recommended!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free 
hit counter free web counter Software and Free Game Downloads