Monday, June 26, 2006

Nose back at grindstone

Back at work, same old same old - except many have taken voluntary redundancy. If I had a cunning plan for what to do that didn't financially screw us in three years time, I would have done the same. BT have regressed my work 20 years and I feel put out to grass. Oh well, the money comes handy...

The baby sleeps, honest! It also means we don't get a full night's sleep and sometimes it shows.The baby also poos, cries and pukes, but don't we all?

No news on the writing, I am generating another short story in my spare time. this is a follow-on to the previous WW1 ones and useful for a future project.

Nothing else at present, lack of sleep doesn't help my creativity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free 
hit counter free web counter Software and Free Game Downloads