Tuesday, January 08, 2008

New Year, New Start?

Has it been nearly a month?

A few things have happened, lets put them in perspective.

The cat had a stroke. No, not that kind of stroke. She's a bit shaky on her left side, but she still goes strong. i thought I'd losther, which was a bad visit to the evt.

The book, I have dried up since writing Ch8 of book 4, I just don't hav time at the mo. The publisher apparently will decide this month. What can you say?

PRINCE2 in a red corvette. i study, it sinks in - very slowly. Was it always this bad. I've tried Brain Training on Nintendo to unlock the mush in my head.

Learning Welsh. Very slow. PRINCE is more important at present. i may go to a weekend refresher to kick start the iriaith eto.

Redecorating house. Slowly started. Just about done kitchen, had a blast sanding the hall today, look a bit albino at present.

Why are we doing this? On Xmas Eve, I took the plung and requested redundancy. If it goes through - and they made noises it would. We will try and sell up and move to Aberystwyth by May. Reinventing myself in the job role of a 'as yet to be confirmed'... Scary times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free 
hit counter free web counter Software and Free Game Downloads